- Prices shown are quoted in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice.
- All prices quoted are retail per person based on double occupancy.
- Package upgrade pricing is based on parties of 4 or more guests.
- Prices do not include alcohol or gratuities.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- A credit card number is required upon booking to secure the reservation.
- A non-refundable deposit will be applied to the credit card upon booking:
$1500 non-refundable deposit will be applied to the credit card upon booking.
- The credit card used for the deposit will be charged for the balance unless otherwise requested.
- The remaining balance will be processed 90 days prior to arrival date.
- All payments are non-refundable, however, we will make every effort to rebook cancelled dates. Should we be able to fill the cancelled dates, the credit card will be refunded all payments incurred by the guest minus 10% to cover administrative/credit card charges.
- The following payment types are accepted:
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Certified cheques drawn on Canadian banks only.
It is strongly recommended that all guests purchase trip cancellation insurance. Our unique location, limited number of rooms and the high demand for our services prevent Ocean House from making exceptions to our cancellation policy. Please consult insurance providers in advance of booking regarding trip cancellation insurance.
Package itineraries are dependant on weather, local wildlife, and may vary based on your interests. Adventure plans cannot be confirmed in advance and all activities are subject to change. Ocean House reserves the right to adjust the itinerary based on these variables.